Sunday, November 9, 2008

Santa comes early to these parts

Yes, I know it is early for Santa. But everywhere we go, we hear holiday music. Main Street already has the garland strung from the lamp posts. And Santa arrived at the mall on Saturday. My sister, Shelley, informed me that unless I want the American grandparents to beat me to the punch, I better get to the mall so Alex could meet Santa. She tells me the stories of how, for three years in a row, Nanny and Papa took Ayden to see Santa before his parents had the opportunity (much to my sister's chagrin). So, we joined our friends, Danny, Mona and Maya, to meet Santa. While many babies scream and cry the first time they meet the jolly fellow, Alex and Maya were mesmerized.


2 comments:

made2mama said...

That is too funny;P Alex already knows how to be good for Santa. Did you have to fight any long lines this early?

maskedbadger said...

as a supernatural person he already has a working relationship with santa. they're both members of the league of supernatural hilarity and i know they've worked on a committee or two together.