Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama babies

While our children do not currently understand anything about politics, in the years to come, we will educate them. We will tell them about this historic election in which millions of people got to the polls to have their voices heard. We will let them know how much their future meant to us and how we worked alongside other citizens to fight for change. We will let them know that they will have their own choices in the future because of the change we helped make today. And while they may choose to support people in the future that I do not, they will have that freedom and I will support and love them no matter what. (But until they can speak for themselves, I get to dress them however I want!)

1 comment:

Nick and Jasmine Barnett said...

Oh goodness I love the shirt!!! Where did you guys find that?
Thanks
Jasmine