Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nursery

Here is a picture of the nursery. We ripped up the carpet and replaced it with 3 1/4 inch cherry plank flooring that we love because it makes it looks so clean and bright. We also painted the walls a soft blue called Seaside. The little rocking chair in the room was mine (Steph's) when I was a little girl and when you rock in it, it plays music. When I was about 8 years old, my mom loaned it to a neighbor for their little boy and I was not happy, so my mom wrote on the bottom of the chair that it belongs to Stephanie Marie White and anyone else using it is just borrowing it! I have always been a bit of a princess :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks like a magazine ad--the floor is beautiful. About those names---of course Charo would be thrilled---with Aspera---so glad you two are having fun with this all!! Love, Aunt Dotty

clawsjenny said...

I think it looks simply beautiful and so clean and fresh. I love the little rocking chair!

Anonymous said...

She still writes her name on the bottom of her belongings just to make.

Anonymous said...

just to make sure that everyone knows they are hers.