Saturday, December 29, 2007

Baby Beatles & Sounds


Baby likes the Beatles, we've been playing all sorts of music for the baby. This morning I had Sgt. Pepper's on and Steph said that he was moving around and kicking within the first song. Also, we've noticed that when she comes into the garage and I'm playing around on the drums he also seems to push on her belly wall. Last weekend my nephew and I were playing around on the guitar and again the baby was moving around. We have found that the baby did not like our hammer sounds when we were working on the floors, so steph would go into the other room while I banged around. Testing out sounds!

3 comments:

Hempfreud said...

With that blue, beautiful, sexy, Fender Mustang and The Beatles, that baby is gonna kick some ass!

I think Alexander alone is a great name. I have two names and I curse my parents for that! People always call you in different ways!

faulkner said...

With that said, you should name the baby. Alexander Alejandro Brady-Alexander.

Anonymous said...

Did Charlie Brown leave his Christmas tree with you guys this year? ;-)