Monday, February 8, 2010

Favorite Phrases

Alex's vocabulary has exploded recently! He no longer is satisfied with two word sentences, prefering 4-5 word sentences. I thought I would share some of his current words and phrases

Goodbye, I'll see you next time!
I play soccer, mama!
I go potty!
Watch this, watch this, watch this!
Let's play trains, daddy!
I want to go outside!
I color with Juan!
I give Maynard (or Remy, or Ballard) a snack, Papa!
I zerbert you!
Wear this hat, Papa!
I play the jukebox! (saying jukabox)
Yesssss!!
The "s" says sssssssss!
I play the drums!
Smell, smell
Please!!
I play my harmonica!
Oops or woops! (followed by) Sorry, mama!
Alex did it!!
I take a baaaath!!!!!
Owwwwie! (followed by) Alex ok!
I throw the ball!
I run in a circle, mama!
I kiss baby Anna!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

zerbert?

maskedbadger said...

how sheltered you are, you poor zerbertless creature.

get help here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zerbert

then, go out and zerbert!

Lanna said...

How fun. I need to do this again with Brianna. Right now everything is her "favorite". 2 is so much fun=)