Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mama's Rocking Chair


This rocking chair was mine when I was a little girl and now it is Alex's. When you rock in it, it plays music. It only took Alex a few rocks to want to figure out where the music was coming from. He got off the chair and looked underneath it to find the music box. He then tried to figure out if he could open the box and when he realized he couldn't, he was satisfied and went back to rocking. He climbs in and out of this chair no less than 100 times a day. It keeps him very busy!

4 comments:

Mauby said...

That is so Stinkin' cute! I had to say it like that too... ;) I want a little rocking chair for Ocean now! :D

Anonymous said...

Little does Alex know that he is really only "borrowing" the chair because his mother has written on the bottom of the chair in permanent marker that the chair belongs to her and she's not sharing.

The Brady Family said...

I will only share with Alex!!

made2mama said...

This is really cool! I love giving Brianna things I had when I was little. Makes it so special and brings back great memories;)