Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Strawberries


I found out today that Alex loves strawberries. He enjoys most food, but his love of strawberries appears to be of a higher caliber than his love of other foods. I gave him a taste of a strawberry I was eating and he demanded more--literally--he pounded on the table and did the sign for MORE. I gave him another bite, but it was not enough for him. I decided to put a strawberry (with the seeds cut off) in one of his mesh teethers. Alex approved, quickly devouring the berry. When I tried to take the empty teether away from him, he held on to it with as much force as he could. When I finally got the teether away from him, I decided I would let him have one more strawberry, much to his extreme happiness (as you can see in the photo and the video).
Again, the video would not load on blogspot, so you have to view it via facebook:

No comments: