Sunday, October 14, 2007

Names Names

Ok so we want a great name, good but not flashy one that fits and James Marshall Brady is out of the question, so is Jr. I love the name my parents gave me and I get a weird look from Steph when I suggest the name Stefano. So Jr is obiously out of the question, which leaves us with the choices that you have to your right. We have gone through the name books over and over. For some reason my wife loves Eli, I like the Spanish version of Alex which is Alejandro and if it where me the baby boy would be called Alejandro Francisco Brady or Alejandro Aspera Brady. But alas this is a balance of give and take, so we could have an Eli Aspera Brady or an Eli Francisco Brady. Steph chimes in that she likes Evan but we have a friend named Evan, Evan no insult to you, but she thinks that with one Evan in our life we couldn't possibly manage with two. Our names bounce in and out of favor, we have a responsibility to not name the kid Wolfgang or Grayson......or Alejandro Eli Brady. We'll find it, I'm sure the are better names than Pilot Inspektor Lee, Mr. Jason Lee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always go with the populous vote and do Alexader(Alejandro) Noah Brady. Peer pressure! Muahahaha...