Monday, March 21, 2011

Alex Says

To Nanny as Alex was settling down for a nap: "Nanny, my body is resting but my piggies are dancing!"

"Mommy, I love you all the way to the moon and back to the corn field!"

"Papa isn't seven years old anymore, mommy, he turned eight!"

"When I turn five, I get to use markers!"

"Mommy, go to pbs.org! Right there! Type pbs.org right there on your computer!"

"I want to go to Africa. Once, I flew by Africa in an airplane, but I landed on the beach in Spain!"

"Mommy, I don't have a swing set, I have a park in my yard!"

"Juan used to live in Spain with Abuelita but now he belongs to us!"

3 comments:

maskedbadger said...

do you even have a corn field?

The Brady Family said...

We do have a corn field. Didn't you know? It is in our basement. Actually, it is a yellow floor mat that Alex calls a cornfield, but still. . .

maskedbadger said...

maybe we can get him a cornfield for christmas. seems like he wants one.