Saturday, November 10, 2007

new floors and guitars

We have been installing hardwood floors in the nursery this weekend and hope to be done tomorrow. It looks beautiful and I can't wait to have the nursery, living room and the dining room done. I am afraid that I will then want to finish the whole house! It is amazing how warm and nice the floors make the house look.

I am feeling really good still and getting a lot of my energy back. The baby is moving a lot now and Alan serenades the baby and me each night. My favorite songs that he plays are Pixies (Where is my mind) and various Lou Reed songs like Sweet Jane. We are hoping the baby will be a music lover like both of his parents. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to learn better songs.... Maybe toss in a Buffett, John Denver or Metallica song or two? ;-)

Danny

maskedbadger said...

i'm all for metallica, but if you play jimmy buffett for that child, born or unborn, i will intervene with the authorities!!! i know where you live.